THE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce our latest offering – a nationwide down payment assistance program, offered by an approved governmental entity which you may use with either the FHA 203(b) program or any of our renovation programs.
Now you have ONE down payment assistance program that you may use nearly nationwide (not yet available in WA or HI).
- One program used for all types of borrowers, with the same qualifications, makes it easy to submit and process
- Completely forgivable grants, equals 2% of purchase price
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale or borrower repayment restrictions
- FICO scores as low as 580
ELIGIBLE BORROWERS INCLUDE
- Total borrowers income is equal or less than 140% of median income, or;
- First-time home buyers, or;
-Any borrowers on the loan application who is current, retired, volunteer or non-paid:
first-responder (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT), including volunteers or similar);
-medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomists, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross workers, or similar);
-civil servant in a federal, state or local municipality; or